Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Have Been Remiss

I have been remiss with my blog posts during September. As those of you know who work in schools, it is the busiest month of the school year. When you add that to a building project that falls behind schedule and my library that was the depository for multiple rooms of furniture and computers, it adds up to chaos. Throw in a late start to the school year and things just spin out of control.

Needless to say, amongst all that commotion, I quickly found out that taking two classes at S.U. this fall was not working for me. The decision was a hard one to make, but one that will make it easier on me to focus on one class (IST 605 - Reference and Information Literacy Services) and my 50-hour fieldwork that I will be doing with grades 3-5 in my school district.

No comments:

Post a Comment